A living dog is...

Sunday, September 10, 2006

The luck of the Irish

Well, my quest to make all those with whom I have the slightest aquaintance very jealous has got off to a faltering start. My Aer Lingus flight from Dublin to JFK was cancelled and now I'm here having a night's sleep before we try again with a plane that works this time. I've just spent the last half an hour trying to understand Irish football (no rules as far as I can tell - and getting the ball over, under, in the vicinity of the posts seems to score points or at least get the crowd shouting.)

So my hopes of being able to write a poignant take on the commemoration of 9/11 is rather jeaopardised right now. Still, I'm due in at 13.00EST so there may be some time for reflection in the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home